When it comes to trusting your home, business or municipal project to a paving company, consider the Superior Asphalt difference:
- Locally owned and operated — Superior Asphalt, Inc. has been a Michigan based company for 34 years. Our employees all live in the communities we service and take great pride in knowing that they’ve had a hand in improving their community’s infrastructure. At Superior Asphalt, Inc. we are committed to providing our neighbors with the best asphalt materials and paving services available.
- Asphalt plants — Superior Asphalt, Inc. owns and operates two state of the art asphalt-manufacturing facilities. We control the entire process and provide you with the highest quality custom asphalt mixes to meet your specific asphalt paving needs. From Grand Rapids to the Greater Lansing area, Superior Asphalt, Inc. has your asphalt covered.
- The right materials all year— Superior Asphalt, Inc. maintains a continuous inventory of washed and screened sand, crushed gravel, crushed limestone and fill materials. What sets us apart from our competition is that we have the ability to supply Hot Mix Asphalt year around in Michigan.
- During the summer months, we collect and store millings and any unused quantities of our specially formulated Hot Mix Asphalt. During the winter months we recycle this material to make a one of a kind, Winter Hot Mix Asphalt that we make available to our customers as a pothole repair alternative to cold patch. If you have a pothole at least two inches deep and dry, our Winter Hot Mix will hold longer than any cold patch option available on the market. If our winter HMA is not an option, we also supply Unique brand cold patch material that is created onsite to meet our high standards of performance and durability.
- Experience — For 34 years, asphalt manufacturing and paving has been our focus. Superior Asphalt’s staff is knowledgeable, passionate and dedicated team members that will professionally manage your asphalt paving project from start to finish.
- Science and skill — Superior Asphalt ‘s Quality Control technicians test all asphalt material manufactured for the proper mix of oil and aggregates, and then test for density and proper compaction on site. Our engineers also test for surface depth, coring it to measure for correct asphalt thickness. The in-house quality-control professionals at Superior Asphalt will insure that all paving jobs will meet or exceed the State of Michigan’s standards.
- Total project management — Superior Asphalt, Inc. takes great pride in our customer service. Our motto is “Service Beyond the Surface” and we stick to it. Our project management team and crews will communicate directly with you, giving you control through the entire process. From start to finish, The Superior team has you covered.
- Flexibility — Rest assured that the staff at Superior Asphalt, Inc. will always go the extra mile for our customers. We will schedule your asphalt-paving project in a timely fashion that will cause as little inconvenience to you and your business as possible. We guarantee your complete satisfaction. That’s the Superior difference.